Trying this whole blogging idea out again. It has
been one of my goals to do for a long time. When it became a homework assignment for a business networking class, I thought what a better excuse than to use Tenley as my example!? I also think it will help Ten's out of
town family keep up to date with her. Her Papa and Nanny Rankin just moved to
Arizona. We already miss them very much!
I cannot believe how fast Tenley has grown up. She
had her first day of preschool yesterday. That was very exciting!! Tenley, her
dad and I walked her to school and off she went into the classroom with out any
hesitation. Ready to rule the school!
We have been practicing going to bed earlier, and
getting up earlier. Tenley is quite the night owl and loves to sleep in. School
is from 9 to 11:45 and then lunch bunch until 2. She loves it!
Tenley is the tallest in her 3's class (we found
this out at picture day).
I look forward to hearing all of her stories and
watching her make new friends.
A very special, happy, and social girl.. she always
has something funny to say!





No comments:
Post a Comment